Currently at this time the Comfort Suites Maingate East is open with limited services, should anything change we will be updating this page with all new information.
Update on Comfort Suites Maingate East Operations
As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our associates and guests is of the utmost importance to us. We understand that limiting any impact this health event could have on our service to our guests is imperative. We are keenly focused on our preparedness efforts to maintain a safe environment of all of our guests and associates.
We are constantly updating our global cancellation policy to reflect the most recent developments related to the COVID-19 and to offer our guests as much flexibility and planning comfort as possible.
- We allow free modifications or free cancellations for all existing and new reservations for stays until April 30, 2020
- Please note that any modification to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate difference
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies
- For reservations with stays after April 30, 2020, our normal cancellation policy applies
We must adhere to government mandates of any closures but currently we have a reduced hot breakfast and our Barracuda Bart’s Tiki Bar is completely closed and will reopen on April 17. Currently our Fitness center is open and our pool and hot tub will be closed for scheduled maintenance from March 22 – March 31st.
We are proudly using Ecolab products as approved by Choice Hotels International in killing viruses, bacteria, and other germs.
- Our entire housekeeping team has a specific protocol in place on advanced cleaning methods to take precautionary, extraordinary steps to ensure the safety of our guest and hotel team.
- In addition to our normal cleaning schedule, we are continuously cleaning all “touchpoints” in our public areas.
We advise you to follow all applicable travel and personal hygiene advice, including from the CDC and the World Health Organization:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after coughing and sneezing, before handling and consuming food
- Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues carefully and promptly
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who appear unwell and avoid sharing personal items
Unfortunately, at this time the complimentary transportation has been suspended until further notice.