Currently at this time the Comfort Suites Maingate East is open with limited services, should anything change we will be updating this page with all new information.
Update on Comfort Suites Maingate East Operations
As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our associates and guests is of the utmost importance to us. We understand that limiting any impact this health event could have on our service to our guests is imperative. We are keenly focused on our preparedness efforts to maintain a safe environment of all of our guests and associates.
We are currently following our normal cancellation policies. Please check your confirmation to verify your cancellation policy.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Changes in breakfast offerings replacing our buffet with pre-packaged breakfast items, our famous Mickey Mouse Waffles and fresh bagels. Barracuda Bart’s Tiki Bar is completely closed until further notice. Currently, our Fitness center, pool, and hot tub are also open and ready to be used with social distancing guidelines being followed.
What type of extra cleaning/pre-cautions is the hotel implementing for the guest rooms and public areas?
Heightened cleaning protocols for high-traffic areas such as the front desk, fitness centers, and pools, as well as other high-touch surfaces throughout the hotel, using hospital-grade disinfectant approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to combat the spread of COVID-19.
Furniture arrangements designed to encourage appropriate social distancing in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Housekeeping “on-demand” option allows guests to request delivery of additional toiletries, towels, linens, or coffee without having a housekeeper enter the room.
We advise you to follow all applicable travel and personal hygiene advice, including from the CDC and the World Health Organization:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after coughing and sneezing, before handling and consuming food
- Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues carefully and promptly
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who appear unwell and avoid sharing personal items
Unfortunately, at this time the complimentary transportation has been suspended until further notice.